We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any time. If at any point we decide to make use of any personally identifiable information on file in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user shall be promptly notified via email. Users at that time shall have the option to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to Regroove and any subsidiary company listed below, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of this Service, you are consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in the Policy.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us. If you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. The Service collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information, etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services.
- Information automatically collected when using our Service, which may include cookies, third-party tracking technologies, and server logs.
In addition, we may have the occasion to collect non-personal, anonymous demographic information, such as age and gender, as well as the type of application or operating system you are using to access our Service, your IP address, etc. This information is collected to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality services.
The Service will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this Service to use personal information only for the purpose which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided for in this Policy.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research when we have your consent to do so;
- To customize our services accordingly to your online behaviour and personal preference.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: length of time your personal information is relevant; length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contact we have with you, the existence of your consent, and; our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
We do not, nor will not in the future, sell, rent, or lease any customer lists and/or names to third-parties.
We may collect and make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our Service and to ensure delivery of the services you request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you through Regroove.
Regroove and its subsidiaries may be in contact with you in regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Disclosure of Information
We may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- In other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- In the aggregate with other information in such a way that your identity cannot be reasonably determined;
- As required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- As necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- As necessary to maintain, safeguard, and preserve all the rights and property of Regroove.
We greatly respect your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in our products and services.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Service is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected, we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users of our Service have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us. To unsubscribe, please email email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party website, you must go to the third-party website and directly unsubscribe or opt-out. We will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Links to Other Services
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information through our Service, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, or modification of the user’s personal information.
We also use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build user’s trust and confidence in the use of our Service by providing simple and secure communication of credit card and personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us